« Home 

Saturday, October 23, 2004 

Voting 2004

Got the 5 kids out to the mall today to early vote... phew, glad that's over! Was listening to my baby girl scream her brains out as I navigated the touchscreen ballot. Was very well set up I may add... Plus I don't have to worry about getting to the polls on Tuesday night after work! Even got my wife to vote for her first time ever! It was a good day... We even took the kids to a remote KXNT broadcast at a nearby store to donate some money to an awesome local charity (Opportunity Village) that helps mentally challenged individuals to gain jobskills and got to say Hi to some local conservative talkers that I listen to daily.

If y'all haven't gotten out there to vote... do so soon... early voting is awesome... Unless you're voting for that seditious bastard Kerry, just do us all a favor and slit your wrists in advance. Gotta fly...

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates