« Home | The Petro Paradox » | Sgt. Rafael Peralta » | Declaration of War by UN » | "Moderate" Muslim Leaders » | The "Hate Crime" Double Standard » | Volunteers Anyone? » | The Persecution of Steve Gardner » | Poor Zarqawi cries for help » | This makes our 2000 election look like childsplay » | Micky D's new Doll » 

Wednesday, December 08, 2004 

Burnin' the Jeans... err Genes?

I KNEW there was a reason I sit the way I do! I remember being repremanded by certain socialites that the way I sit isn't proper. Yeah so I liked to hang back and just sit with my legs wide open, so what? There is nothing wrong with that unless you have inadequate coverage, if you know what I mean. So this article explains it all...
Past research shows that higher scrotal temperatures can damage sperm and affect fertility.

To keep the testicles at an ideal temperature — and for greater comfort — men naturally sit with their legs further apart than women.

Come to find out while researching the secret to my fertility, the younger generation of men are sitting in less than advantageous positions because of the proliferation of lap tops! This could also spell disaster for the human race, much like The Petro Paradox!
The conspiracies are abundant are they not?

Well I guess if people like to have a variety of topics, you nailed it. I love hearing about the temperature of mens scrotums. Ewwew!!! ::smile::

But I hear you don't have to worry about that anymore. So did it hurt? Vasectomy anyone??

A fan.

Vasectomy anyone? Are you offering? It won't be my first time so...
Visualize this:
Janikowski lines up for the kick...
Whoa, all of a sudden you're standing about a foot behind the ball in Janikowski's way!
He doesn't even see you and begins to step toward the ball with the focus and intensity of a 55 yarder into the wind... you get the drift.
Bring up my vasectomy again and I'll shut my blog site down! *grin*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates