« Home | Communism's Greatest Threat » | Schiff Getting Shipped off to Jail » | Who Knew » | Evidence of Evolution? » | 10 Worst Album Covers of All Time » | Thailand's Studly Leader Cracks down on Islamic Te... » | Here's a lil joke for the weekend, found at Zaphri... » | Credit Where Credit's Due » | Iranian SNL » | Of All Cities! » 

Tuesday, October 25, 2005 

ACLU's Bulletin Board

Sam had this posted... I couldn't resist...

(Click on picture to see bigger version)

lol, thanks for that. it took a fair bit of work to make it, so I'm glad it's being enjoyed.

Nice job Sam! I didn't realize you were the one who made it!

Your site is a riot...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates