« Home | The cure for shaken baby syndrome » | Grip it and Rip it my man! » | Mother of the Year Award » | Home Secretary Jacqui Smith vs. Michael Savage » | Real News Part 1 » | Memo: Feds Knew NYC Flyover Would Cause Panic- You... » | 100 DAYS, 100 MISTAKES » | Chicago Tribune Political Cartoon from 1934 » | Stephen Hawking Seriously Ill » | Eric Holder, and kissin' Reno » 

Monday, May 11, 2009 

THE SAVAGE DREAM

Michael Savage's essay regarding the travel ban by Britain:
I have a dream. I have a dream that one day free men and women will be judged not on the correctness of their political views, but on the content of their character. I have a dream that all the mindless mandarins that plague the body politick in all nations will be driven out of all their little cubicles in all massive faceless government buildings around the world. I have a dream that they will be made to answer for all the vile petty judgments that they have placed on others. That they will be called to account for all the careers and livelihoods that they have taken away. That they will reap the just rewards of all the suicidal insanity that they have sown.

I have a dream that one day, all the people of the world will rise up and throw off the shackles that small-minded malcontents have placed on them, and that they will be free to enjoy the fruits of their own labor and their own ideas in a way they best see fit. I have a dream that one day I will sail a ship filled with such men and women, those with free and open minds, on the same route over the Atlantic Ocean taken by American convoys as they went to resupply the British in World War Two and fortify them against the Nazi menace.

I have a dream that this ship will land in England, dock in England, and I will set foot on British soil, and say, “Tear down this wall that you have placed before me. Tear down this wall against freedom of speech.” And I have a dream that then the people of England, inspired by the glory of their fathers before them, will stand up, tear down the wall of ignorance which has stood against them for so long, and declare with one voice “This is the land of Winston Churchill once more.”

Hello

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates