« Home | Sunday December 6, 2009- A day of fasting and pray... » | The Salute » | Fall of The Republic- The Presidency of Barack Obama » | Is the Federal Reserve a Secret Society? » | The future of the H1N1 panic? » | Tim Hawkins - The Government Can » | Never Forget » | Taking the A-Train » | Founding Sense » | Gooooooooooooooooooal!!! » 

Thursday, November 19, 2009 

Is Facebook blocking photos it doesn't like?

I posted an album of pictures I knew my family would enjoy on Facebook but wondered when there were zero comments on the album.

I asked my wife if she saw the album and she told me that it doesn't show up in my album list when she goes to my photo albums uploaded to Facebook. Is Facebook blocking the viewing of innocuous photos such as these?

Would the album name "Shooting is Fun" be enough to ban a photo album?

Unreal... this is the world we are transitioning to.

I'll post the photos here and link this to Facebook and see how long it lasts.







d'oh, privacy setting changed and wah-la, it's now viewable... Oh well, it gave me something to freak out about for a short time. Heheh

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates