« Home | 37 » | Epic Ride through Northern AZ » | "Diets and I" ...a Shakespearian Tragedy » | Man I miss my bike... » | Veterans Demand Action Not Rhetoric From Obama » | Breaking News: FOX News hires Olbermann! » | Martial Law, Economic Meltdown, and Executive Orders » | Happy Halloween! » | 'Twas the night before elections » | Story Behind National Anthem » 

Sunday, October 23, 2011 

Hymn by Jars of Clay


After a sweet day of hiking with my kids around the beautiful Big Lake, AZ area- this song played on my way back home while my worn out kiddos were napping in the back of the Excursion. The song remained on my mind the rest of the evening and I just felt like posting it here for Sunday morning.

http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates