« Home | Soldier Rap » | Thank God My Premies Were Not Born in Britain! » | VDH Nails it Again » | Memorial Day Photo Essay » | Kick back, relax, and laugh » | Local News Catches UFO! » | In honor of Memorial Day Weekend I wanted to post ... » | Just What the Border Needed » | B-U-S-T-E-D » | Charges Dismissed! » 

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 

UFO, err lack thereof, Update


Update to: "Local News Catches UFO!"

Well, "Prophet Yahweh" told us here in the Las Vegas Valley that we will be seeing a UFO emerge that would be seen throughout the entire valley! Uhh... I haven't seen it yet.

Supposedly the news around town is that someone in the city gave this guy 3/4 of a million dollars to build his own private area where he can call these UFOs out of the sky in privacy... uhh, somehow. *shrug*

Senior Prophet expanded the window for seeing this UFO unveiling until July 15th. I'll be watchin! *grin*

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates