« Home | Another one who Nails it, as usual is my bud Insol... » | Aftermath » | I came back and voted a couple of times... » | BTW I'm Voting For Mccain / Palin » | The Ultimate Yard Sign » | HYPE - The Obama Effect Movie Trailer » | Rick McKee rules! » | Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Unc... » | A Public Service Announcement for this Halloween » | Let's get our dance on... » 

Friday, November 07, 2008 

How we lost the next generation...

...because of sick teachers like these...
(bear with the intro and the subtitles, this is important)



Along the lines of what MachoSauce below was trying to express, kids are being blatantly indoctrinated at a young age. No I do not believe that this is some isolated event that these documentarians are seeking out. I have a hunch that they could have randomly walked into any school in America and have heard the same political conversation between teachers and their pupils.

The real shame is that this is a foreign documentary... have you seen this type of footage from any press corps in America?

Of course not, nor will you... especially now.

Michelle Malkin has the transcript and her commentary here...

So in other words, Barack is going to end that war in Iraq. What do you all know about that war in Iraq?

[Harris addresses Kathy] Talk, cause yo daddy in the military. Talk. It’s a senseless war! And by the way, Cathy, the person that you’re picking for president said that our troops could stay in Iraq for another hundred years if they need to!

[Camera pans to Cathy, in near tears.]

Harris: So that means that your daddy could stay in the military for another hundred years!


SICK!

Greeeeeeeaaaat! Another one of those dedicated teachers that teacher unions protect. What a douche bag!!!

That's sad.

My students are always trying to pry my political beliefs out of me. They get nothing.

Unfortunately, there are teachers too preoccupied with preaching at the kids what they think is "truth" when they have kids with their own beliefs sitting in front of them feeling scared and intimidated about whether or not it is okay to disagree with the teacher, because they were raised to believe something else.

This is one of the reasons why I wish I never became a teacher.

Btw., most schools and school districts prohibit the discussion of one's political leanings.

I know great teachers in Nevada who promptly lost their jobs for having hinted a conservative principal. One was a history teacher who was fired for having deviated from the "accepted" curriculum and dared teach the Constitutional Convention! We're entering a very dark age in education... if it can be called that anymore. No offense RT.

This teacher probably already has lost her job but this teacher was so comfortable preaching her liberalism that she was comfortable doing it in front of cameras!

I was trying to get a teaching degree and I'm realizing that I probably would last long in that environment.

would not last long rather.

Interesting. Our history department takes the time to reenact the Constitutional Convention over a period of a few days.

However, we need people to be a part of the solution and to buck against those that are going on their liberal tirades. Even though I am a quiet conservative where I work, I am taking the spot of someone who might profess otherwise.

I use my values in my teaching and how deal with students, parents, and colleagues....again, making a difference where someone else might be a real tool.

Thanks for this video Peak! Eventually, maybe the people who have been "pushed" this way while in school will remember what happened to them and wake-up when more videos like this one make it to the "subtle" surface.

Hey Peakah,
you've got young kids that will get this treatment from their teachers. You are going to have to deal with junk like this from a personal level very soon if not already.
Best regards my not brother,
Alan (aka MountainMan)

P.S.
Why is SFA not linked anymore? :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates