« Home | BTW I'm Voting For Mccain / Palin » | The Ultimate Yard Sign » | HYPE - The Obama Effect Movie Trailer » | Rick McKee rules! » | Obama Bombshell Redistribution of Wealth Audio Unc... » | A Public Service Announcement for this Halloween » | Let's get our dance on... » | Rockin' Ribs » | Re-Charged » | John McCain Brings Down The House - Al Smith Dinne... » 

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 

I came back and voted a couple of times...



"I think that's against the law, but that's ok"

It's ok because he's black?
Or because he voted for Obama?
Great reporting there ace.

My city disgusts me.

Our flag has the words, "Vote early and often" on the bottom.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates