« Home | Change I can believe in. » | So what have we learned in 2 millennia? » | Gettin' Smokie wid'it » | I got friends is low places... » | Israeli minister vows ‘war to the bitter end’ » | Haley's Faceplant » | Headplant at Sunrise Mountain » | Orangemen Fever » | Orangemen over the Fighting Irish » | Obama-mania » 

Sunday, January 25, 2009 

The Dream and the 44th

Knock it outta the park dawg... Insol and Katey know what I'm talkin about!

Hiya, Josh.

I hijacked this vid from both you and Insolublog and put it up on my site. Excellent stuff. And I gave credit where credit is due.

Hope you and the fam are doing peachy.

This guy reminds me of what it was like to be excited and passionate about politics...

...those were the days...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates