« Home | Headplant at Sunrise Mountain » | Orangemen Fever » | Orangemen over the Fighting Irish » | Obama-mania » | First Snowfall of this season! » | How we lost the next generation... » | Another one who Nails it, as usual is my bud Insol... » | Aftermath » | I came back and voted a couple of times... » | BTW I'm Voting For Mccain / Palin » 

Sunday, December 28, 2008 

Haley's Faceplant

She's just trying to be like her daddy...

Oh my goodness, how cute is she?! :)

I haven't been tubing on snow since I was a teenager and went to Word of Life Snow Camp in the Adirondacks.

Fun stuff!!!!!

Fun yes, hell on the ole tailbone tho... 4 days later and I'm still feelin it...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates