« Home | Facebook Hilarity » | Stimulate this suckah. » | The Financial Downward Spiral has only just begun » | » | The Dream and the 44th » | Change I can believe in. » | So what have we learned in 2 millennia? » | Gettin' Smokie wid'it » | I got friends is low places... » | Israeli minister vows ‘war to the bitter end’ » 

Saturday, February 21, 2009 

McPeakMama is Back!

McPeakMama on Octomom...
It is no ones business how many kids i want to have, how many bedrooms are available, what my income is, etc. Unless it can be proven, and I'm saying really undeniably obvious that these kids are being treated badly and they are being mistreated. Are we now going to regulate how many children are acceptable? It's bad enough there are those rallying and fighting with all their might to kill unborn babies. Like that is normal.

That's my girl!

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates