« Home | The Bloggers are coming! » | "Roe" seeks to overturn Roe v Wade » | Sorry Mr. Terrorist » | This says it all » | 50 Million Dollars?! » | VDH Unplugged » | Nice Job NYT » | The Damoclean Sword » | So much for Tolerance » | Prophesy update » 

Saturday, January 22, 2005 

G Love Rocks the House of Blues


My wife and I managed to get a night out together and hit up the House of Blues at Mandalay Bay where one of my favorite bands of all time was rockin... G Love and Special Sauce.

The House of Blues was an awesome and intimate place to see a band rock! The food at their restaurant was kick-butt too, we were way impressed.

I know this sounds like a commerical for the place but just thought I'd get away from the heavy political posts for once and get personal with all two of you who actually check in on my blog now and then... and any one familiar with G Love's music can appreciate what I'm talking about.

I do have to say, I had the Sexiest date in the place too... *grin*

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates