« Home | The Damoclean Sword » | So much for Tolerance » | Prophesy update » | The Face of Jesus? » | The UN's Abu Ghraib? » | A Cox and Forkum Classic » | The Hillary Chronicles » | Time's Man Of The Year » | Week in review » | Sign this guy Up! » 

Sunday, January 09, 2005 

Nice Job NYT

I've yet to put up any Tsunami posts...
There have been innumerable sites keeping people updated on that catastrophic event.

I did find an amazing interactive multi-media presentation of the Tsunami disaster put together by the New York Times and wanted to share it with you.
I found it on Punditguy's blog site.

Normally I'd be trashing the Old Yorke Tymes for it's left leaning reporting and it's propagandized editorials but in this instance they did an excellent job. Definitely check it out.

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates