« Home | The New Face of France » | G Love Rocks the House of Blues » | The Bloggers are coming! » | "Roe" seeks to overturn Roe v Wade » | Sorry Mr. Terrorist » | This says it all » | 50 Million Dollars?! » | VDH Unplugged » | Nice Job NYT » | The Damoclean Sword » 

Thursday, January 27, 2005 

Meal fit for a King

I must be the luckiest husband this side of the Vegas strip...

I just had the most delicious dinner I may have ever had. In the spirit of Wild Bill's recipe disclosures, I feel the need to boast of the amazing meal being tastefully digested as I type... *belch*

The one thing my wife trusts me to do is to grill. So I had the pleasure of grilling two georgeous halibut fillets as she prepared a mango salsa consisting of mango, tomatoes, jalapenos, red wine vinegar, parsley, and fresh red onion (among other secret ingredients) which was liberally poured over the top of the smoking halibut.

The sides consisted of delicious black beans in country house sauce and asparagus sauteed in olive oil, garlic, and melted parmesean cheese...

MMMmmmm...

I hope she has a spatula in that awesome kitchen big enough to scoop me off of this office chair!

Thank you baby... I am the luckiest husband in the world... I know I hit the best jackpot Vegas has to offer!

What's for desert? Heheh... that's not rated for this website y'all
*GRIN*

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates