« Home | 40,000 Time Bombs » | Bayh targets China » | London Erupts- Multiple Explosions » | A Cruise through Scientology » | Dude, Where's my Horoscope? » | Confucius Say... » | Lost Liberty Hotel » | G'bye Constitution » | Flag Burning Amendment » | Business As Usual » 

Saturday, July 16, 2005 

Weekend Blogging at its Best

I've been pretty uninspired lately. Thankfully the same is not true for Beth over at My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy... A daily read of mine.

This post exemplifies the true Spirit of a weekend post... So if you go over there, you have to check out each link... Truly classic!

All this after she had to dodge Hurricane Dennis last week as it unleashed itself over Mobile, Alabama...

I also need to mention the excellent tribute by Damian to French Military History over at Conservathink. Pimp smacking the French never gets old...

Have a nice weekend y'all, hopefully I'll feel more inspired next week. Until then, I'll kick up my feet and watch the Yankees vs Red Sox series this weekend.

Note what Ted Kennedy was doing 36 years ago today!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates