« Home | Italy's Gold Rush » | Jim Kelly's Son Dies » | Match Made in Heaven » | Oil War » | Many Holes in One » | Carnival Of Comedy #14 » | Kim Jong-Don't Mess Wit Me-Il » | Mystery 'Roids » | Evacuation Getting Ugly » | Pay-Per-Saddam » 

Monday, August 08, 2005 

Hawaii Here I Come!


I'm outta here for a week!

Yeah, I'm excited! This will be the first time in 7 and 1/2 years that my wife and I will have this much time together alone on a vacation!

Unlike Damian however over at Conservathink, I won't have any slave labor (jimmyb) maintaining my site while I'm gone.

I hope everyone that has been stopping by will remember me when I come back!

I hope my 5 kids don't destroy my house while I'm gone!

Have an awesome week y'all... I'll be thinkin about'cha! Well, maybe not...

Enjoy the sun and surf! Don't forget to take many pics to provocate us with.

I still haven't figgured out how to get my own pictures on the site yet. Got a load of 'em on my harddrive that I'd love to use.

That'll be a project for when I get back.

I hope you have a GREAT time on your vacation. Relax and enjoy.

Looking forward to hearing about Hawaii when you return.

Pssssst...you will be missed here!

Have a great time! Remember, the local surf spots are the best. Head north.

Aloha nui loa!
E pili mau na pomaika`i ia `oe
Malama pono
A hui hou,
Your friend, mensa B (^_^)
(ha. googled all that here. Just says, "Bye for now, see ya, etc.)

Pay no attention to me. I'm just stopping by Joshua's blog, to pick the lock and rummage through his refrigerator.

Have a great, and safe, time! :)

hope you are have a great time on vacation.

peace,
zayne

Hope that you had a wonderful time! 7 1/2 years without time to yourselves. Yikes! Matt and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today...I can't even imagine HAVING kids yet! Kudos to you both!

As for the picture thing, you may be able to use photobucket.com
I upload my pictures there, check the box for the pics I want, get the html (bottom of page), and cut and paste into my lj blog. Not sure if it would work for you but worth a shot if you haven't tried. :)

Life is better at Camp Taji
AJC reporter Moni Basu and photographer Bita Honarvar will be filing reports and photos from Iraq.
No more searching! Your blog, hand down, is first-rate! And I bookmark you for sure!
I have a first cash advance houston tx site that is a great resource for first cash advance houston tx

Guy goes on vacation for a week and the spammers take over.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates