« Home | Austrailian for News » | Contribution Request » | Homeland InSecurity » | Berlin Prepares for Flood of Hooligans » | Carnival of Comedy » | Sarkozy gets a Clue » | Saddammy Gettin Bullied » | Have You Seen Her? » | Muslims Uniting the United Kingdom » | CAUTION: MAN RANTING!!! » 

Tuesday, August 02, 2005 

Open Source Amendment Project


Found this at Disaffiliates- Think Twice, thanks Mr. Hussey.

--I'm signature #118 baby...

referenced by Basil's Blog- Supper 8-2-05
Linked to Mudville Gazette's Open Post

The fact that we need to itemize the definition of Public Use is pathetic. The activist liberal termite damage is forming a huge structural sag in the collective judicial intellect.

As much as I despise the decision made by the Commie 5, I can't support another amendment to clarify one that already exists. I much prefer to support an effort to oust one or more of these pinko justices. The Constitution is just fine the way it is. The Court however is in ruins.

very well put gunn... and I agree with you. I just don't see any of the justices being impeached any time soon unfortunately.

Sometimes I feel like I have no say or control over what our gov't does, at least this exercise seems to satisfy in the tiniest bit this pent up anger.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates