« Home | CAUTION: MAN RANTING!!! » | Troop Withdrawl From Iraq? They Wish » | The Media's War on Christianity » | All Downhill From Here... » | The Invasion of Real Life » | Tom Cruise Kills Oprah! » | Mega Gnarly, Incredible Jump » | Israelis On Verge of War with Their Own » | 5 Question Interview » | Michael Yon- The Devil's Foyer » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 

Muslims Uniting the United Kingdom

I think the soldiers of the IRA have seen the growing threat of Islam in London and reassessed their situation.

Today the IRA has (again) declared an end of violence and officially laid down arms.


From the BBC:
"But I think most people will be waiting to see the reaction from the other major party - the Irish bars of New York are not going to be filled with people drinking pints of Guinness in celebration just yet."
Moron, they already are... always have been, always will be.

Ok, this sounds all nice but lets get to the real story. The Northern Irish are pissed off people. My family has direct family line that has roots in County Tyrone, North Ireland so this pissed off attitude is intimate with me. Hell, it's a part of who I am even... anyway... With that though is this intense passion for life and sense of loyalty and honor. While I know you know many many laid back Irish guys, when the excrement hits the fan, it's on.

Ok, enough chest thumping.

So, there's a new kid on the block, the Muslims. I think the Irish are coming to their senses and perhaps in their foggy guinness induced haze they see another group that they can unite in fighting rather than fighting with the establishment.

Hey, territorialism is nothing new is it? Perhaps the Muslim threat will be enough to snap them into new loyalties.

How many muslims you know drink Guinness? This is all that's needed to know for the soccer hooligans to go completely insane! This could get really ugly, but it already has hasn't it?

Please save all the freaked out comments calling me racist or minimizing the situation or whatever... get over yourselves.

On a more positive note... there is always hope!

..and you say you don't have a good sense of humor. All you had to do was throw in a joke about having all those babies and you would have had a stand up act. Funny stuff.

Ha. Thats a good one. Can't trust anyone who doesn't drink! ;-)

To all Mormons: I keed!

I'm here all week...
Try the veal.

Great stuff!

I am the unfortunate by-product of Irish AND English ancestry (on my father's side), so I try and stay out of this long-standing quarrel. I do, however, think this is a terrific story; if for no other reason than the fact that five members of the IRA could end the War on Terror in about fifteen minutes.

"You call that a bomb? This is a bomb!"

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates