« Home | Hall Of Famer » | I Got Friends in Low Places... » | Jury Selection for Vang » | No Peeking! » | Burnt... » | Armageddon on the Gulf Coast » | Why Didn't I Think of This? » | Hit and Miss » | Ask America! » | Me Immigrant, You Racist... » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 

Lest We Forget

(links courtesy of Mudville Gazette)

8:45 am September 11, 2001

9:03 am September 11, 2001

9:43 am September 11, 2001

10:05 am September 11, 2001

10:10 am September 11, 2001

As for me and my house, we will NEVER FORGET.

Unfortunately, far too many Americans have forgotten all about it. Why else would we be strip searching grandmothers in wheelchairs and three-year olds at the airport, while 19-49-year old Middel Eastern males are free to roam?

Another 9-11 is almost a surety, and when it happens, it'll be our fault for not clamping down hard enough on these scumbags.

Sorry. Just my $0.02.

sadly so so true...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates