« Home | Got my bloggin legs back... for now » | How do I get one of these? » | Huh.. wha.. » | Sweet Sedona Weekend » | Fishin on Father's Day » | To Show Low I Go » | Moving... Details to come » | I can't post, Blogger is buggin... » | Rigor, Competence, and Freedom » | Over the River and Through the Woods... » 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 

Impaled by an RPG


Unbelievable story about a soldier who has a live RPG removed from his hip and abdomen and the incredible video of the removal of the live ordinance.

Wow.

Truly amazing, eh? Also-bravery on so many levels.

This was a double-wow story as are so many!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates