« Home | John McCain Brings Down The House - Al Smith Dinne... » | Funny Stuff... » | Operation October Vacation Continued... » | Operation October Vacation » | Awww Yeahhhhh... » | The Golden Girls Go Campaigning » | Poppin' Jalapenos » | Sarge is on tha loose » | 5 year old had nuttin on Kim Jong Il » | Have you now, or ever have been... » 

Sunday, October 19, 2008 

Re-Charged

Despite a Power Outage, Kawika Mitchell provides the voltage necessary to take the Charge out of San Diego in Buffalo.

With an interception in the endzone that would have put the Chargers ahead, then a forced fumble to take the wind out the the Charger's sails, free agent acquisition from the Super Bowl Champ NY Giants, Mitchell dominates the game.

My Buffalo Bills are now 5-1 baby...

Apparently my attendance is a jinx... I'll be watching from my Man Cave from now on...

Thanks for thee post

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates