« Home | McPeakMama is Back! » | Facebook Hilarity » | Stimulate this suckah. » | The Financial Downward Spiral has only just begun » | » | The Dream and the 44th » | Change I can believe in. » | So what have we learned in 2 millennia? » | Gettin' Smokie wid'it » | I got friends is low places... » 

Thursday, February 26, 2009 

It's what's for Breakfast...

Here, have a heaping pile o'crap for breakfast...

My growing boys are making me have to stop at the grocery store a couple of nights a week for boxes of cereal on my way home from a long day at work... Oh if only I could buy one of these!


About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates