« Home | Where do they Really Stand? » | Patriot Act- Reauthorized » | Red/Blue American Idol » | Unknown Number of Suspects » | Monster Sharks in Martha's Vineyard » | SCOTUS Decision Backlash » | Let the War over the Supreme Court Begin! » | General Westmoreland Dies at 91 » | 'Current' Launched by Al Snore » | Weekend Blogging at its Best » 

Saturday, July 23, 2005 

I Feel Like I Graduated Something

I'm such a rookie with computers despite the fact that I sit in front of them all day long. I thought I'd celebrate my newfound knowledge of trackbacking by jumping in on Beth's WEEKEND OPEN TRACKBACKS!

Speaking of open trackbacks... Baseball lovin Basil with one as well!

Thanks again to those who struggle to help me do the ridiculously simple!

Oh, Danny Carlton at JackLewis.net has the results of his Survey.

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates