« Home | Michael Yon- The Devil's Foyer » | Who Burnt the Popcorn? » | I'm Stupider Than You » | Jews Need Not Apply » | I Feel Like I Graduated Something » | Where do they Really Stand? » | Patriot Act- Reauthorized » | Red/Blue American Idol » | Unknown Number of Suspects » | Monster Sharks in Martha's Vineyard » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

5 Question Interview

I thought this was a neat idea...
I'm not sure who originated the idea but I came across this request at Conservative UAW's site and visited the interviewer, Libby in Ohio, who left me some questions to post.

Rules are below, I intend on passing this interview network on so let me know if you're interested.

Rules...
1) Leave me a comment saying interview me please.
2) I will respond by asking you five questions. (not the same as you see here.)
3) You will update your blog/site with the interview questions.
4) You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
The questions, as asked by Libby, are followed by my answers:

1. if you could have your perfect job, what would it be? and why?
--I have the job I've always wanted, well, except for being an Astronaut... being a Husband and Father of 4 amazing boys ages ranging from 6 yrs old to 3 years old, and a baby girl who's 2 years old. There's no job more fufilling than that one where the 'bosses' (kids) call for full accountability each and every night when you say goodnight to them.

Hearing their simple and beautiful prayers each night is the daily bonus I receive that no other job could ever provide. Having a job where I can work at home provides me with the opportunity to assist in their growth each and every day making this the job of my dreams.
2. what scares you more than anything, besides something happening to your kids?
--Whoa, this could go anywhere... Keeping family horrors out of the question, I'm scared that the slow fall into apostacy that our current American culture is experiencing, not to mention the degredation of American values and beliefs, will eventually lead to an awful situation where Americans will wind up taking up arms against eachother (or a future overzealous government) once again desperately attempting to preserve those beliefs that the Founding Fathers based our great society upon. The results of which could be absolutely disasterous for the preservation of freedom and liberty on Earth.
3. iced tea, ice water, or soda?
Phew, this one is a bit easier to handle... Living here in the Las Vegas Valley (better known as Death Valley) the answer is easily Ice Water!
4. what season of the year is your favorite? and why?
When I was growing up in Upstate NY it was undoubtedly Autumn; when the trees turned colors, the apple cider was fresh, the geese would head south in remarkable formations in the sky, and the maples would ooze the sweetest smelling sap. There was nothing better than hiking the rural hill sides soaking up all the colors around you. But now living in death valley the answer is winter where I can go golfing all year round baby!
5. would you rather swim at a beach or in a swimming pool? why?
Lovin'em both. Not a huge Ocean fan but absolutely love Lake and River water to swim and play in. Nevertheless, I will always own a pool big enough to do laps in, swimming being my favorite exercise. So, for exercise it would be a pool, for adventuring or fishing, it would obviously be a beach.

great answers!! i think my biggest fear is that michael moore will be elected as president someday...
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

Yikes... that could definatelly spark a Civil War!

Aye Carumba! Not the Moor-on!
Cool answers.
Could I substitute beer for ice water?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates