« Home | Mega Gnarly, Incredible Jump » | Israelis On Verge of War with Their Own » | 5 Question Interview » | Michael Yon- The Devil's Foyer » | Who Burnt the Popcorn? » | I'm Stupider Than You » | Jews Need Not Apply » | I Feel Like I Graduated Something » | Where do they Really Stand? » | Patriot Act- Reauthorized » 

Sunday, July 24, 2005 

Tom Cruise Kills Oprah!

I don't know why I bothered reading up on Scientology in one of my previous posts...

But now it's clear... I saw this on I Guess We'll Just Have To Adjust and couldn't stop laughing:

Tom Cruise kills Oprah!!

Yikes! L Ron Hubbard was a Sith Lord!! (or whatever they're called) Please forgive me you StarWars groupies but this was destined to come out eventually!

I figured as such. He must have used a Jedi mind trick on me: "You WILL like Jerry McGuire."

"These aren't the droids you're looking for."

That's Toooo funny! (`O`)
...so is she ok then?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates