« Home | Nigerian Nightmare » | Soldiers Shaken by Sights of Spirits » | Judge Busted for Banging his 'Gavel' » | "Stuck on Stupid" » | Yankees Retake 1st » | Basil's Blog Bull Session » | Slick Willy Condoms » | Partying with Pagans » | Daily Affirmations » | Is There an ACLU Lawyer in the House? » 

Friday, September 23, 2005 

21st Carnival of Comedy

The Carnival Of Comedy is up at Basil's Blog.

It's the 21st so make sure to pony up and buy Basil some shots!

I sure wish I could remember my 21st birthday!

If you are against buying shots, make sure to head on over there check out the carnival and take a shot at Basil for lambasting each of our brilliant posts!

Thanks to IMAO and Conservative Cat for their work in helping to make the Carnival of Comedy the joke it is!

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates