« Home | Is There an ACLU Lawyer in the House? » | Guilty on All Counts » | Hurricane Relief? » | Bolton Bumrushing Beaurocrats » | No God for Newdow » | Roberts Seat in Sight » | The Gloves are Coming Off » | Lest We Forget » | Hall Of Famer » | I Got Friends in Low Places... » 

Saturday, September 17, 2005 

Daily Affirmations

I feel like a giddy little kid being up this late... it's been a while ok?

If this is what I'm to become however, I'm in trouble.

Here's a taste of "Daily Affirmations for Bloggers"
Joan of Arc heard voices too, but she was wise enough to have herself set on fire before she logged onto the Daily Kos.
Thanks Samantha... (via Woody's Woundup)

Ok ok ok...

If that didn't do it fur'ya... this definitely will:
Caution, do not sip anything as you click on this link!

Definitely time for sleep!

The complete lack of evidence behind what I write is the surest sign that I have posted the truth.
I'm not sure I like having my secrets exposed like this!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates