« Home | Basil's Blog Bull Session » | Slick Willy Condoms » | Partying with Pagans » | Daily Affirmations » | Is There an ACLU Lawyer in the House? » | Guilty on All Counts » | Hurricane Relief? » | Bolton Bumrushing Beaurocrats » | No God for Newdow » | Roberts Seat in Sight » 

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 

Yankees Retake 1st

This is the best time of the year. Football is finally here and the best part of the baseball season is in full swing.

I am a diehard Yankees fan and no smack about jumping on any bandwagons. I've been listening to them on the radio since I was a kid and I still prefer to listen to baseball on the radio.

I was their fan when they were the worst team in baseball throughout the early to mid 80's and Don Mattingly was my hero, mullet and all.

October approaches and the Yankees and Red Sox are in an all out battle for 1st place. The final series for each team is against the other... it doesn't get any better than this!

No losing 4 in a row after going up 3-0 this year baby!

Come on McPeak! A Yankees fan???

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates