« Home | Comic Relief » | Cannon Fodder » | 21st Carnival of Comedy » | Nigerian Nightmare » | Soldiers Shaken by Sights of Spirits » | Judge Busted for Banging his 'Gavel' » | "Stuck on Stupid" » | Yankees Retake 1st » | Basil's Blog Bull Session » | Slick Willy Condoms » 

Sunday, September 25, 2005 

My New Look Coming to a Monitor Near You!

Jaden Kale has hooked me up with a new lay-out and look that is going to make those of you who are kindly visiting me a bit more comfortable and at home. I can't thank her enough for the work that she's done on it, all for the love of the game! Be sure to swing by her site (and especially her store which I FULLY endorse featuring "Stuck on Stupid" gear) Gotta love it!

Being the blogging rookie I am tho and my lack of a grasp on what I'm doing, with exception of running my mouth, hopefully the transition will be smooth.

I'm looking forward to showing it off, thanks so much Jaden!

Josh,

I KNOW it's going to be perfect. Jaden does GREAT work. Can't wait to see it!!!

Can't wait to see it, Josh! Now that I have time to start blogging again- I'll really be able to see it right away this time. ;)

L

Nice to see ya again Lorraine! This whole blogging thing may be your fault you know...

remember emailing me html code!? You created a monster!

ah HA! so you come by to insult my team, do you?

Ahhh, gotta love the pennant races. :) thanks for coming by!

Aaarrrrhhhggg! I hate teasers! Can't wait to see the new look.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates