« Home | Oh, to be young again... » | For all you Mothers out There » | What a Whirlwind » | No Worries » | My job finds me a new job » | Goofy video linkage » | Weekend Pro-Immigration Rally » | Happy Easter » | CoC #50 THE COMEDY REPORT » | Mentoring Tha Wease » 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 

A lil Irish Humor from my Aunt Pat

*************************************************************************

An Irishman who had a little too much to drink is driving home from the city one night and, of course, his car is weaving violently all over the road.

A cop pulls him over. "So," says the cop to the driver, where have ya been?"

"Why, I've been to the pub of course," slurs the drunk.

"Well," says the cop, "it looks like you've had quite a few to drink this evening."

"I did all right," the drunk says with a smile.

"Did you know," says the cop, standing straight and folding his arms across his chest, "that a few intersections back, your wife fell out of your car?"

"Oh, thank heavens," sighs the drunk. "For a minute there, I thought I'd gone deaf."

*************************************************************************

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.

"Brenda, may I come in?" he asks. "I've somethin' to tell ya".

"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"

"That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda."

There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."

"Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."

"I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.

Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"

"It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."

"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me truth, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"

"Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee."

*************************************************************************

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.
He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"

She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."

The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, Mary, did he have any last requests?"

She says, "That he did, Father."

The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?"

She says, He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun...'

Just to say HI - Thanks for thinking of us with a smile from a busy guy!

Live the Guinness.
Be the Guinness...

chrys: yeah things have been nutz... I've already adopted the GM position a couple times this week (without the GM pay naturally) as our GM does some travelling.

CUG: AMEN!

Great Stuff Peaks!! Good to hear from you again!!!

Irish funnies! What a great way to start my day. :) Nice to see something from you, Peak. Hope the job is going well.

Thanks so much for the giggles. I loved the jokes.

Many hugs to you and your family. Hope you all are well.

kk

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates