« Home | Palin Bikini Photos » | Weighty Challenge » | Spit bath » | Tough Call... » | The Wease, a lizard, and an owie » | H/T: Woman Honor Thyself » | A Speech to the Delegates » | Brilliant... » | The Lie Clock » | The Second American Revolution » 

Saturday, September 06, 2008 

Fantasy News

Evening headlines meet fantasy sports in new online game

For the first time in years, I'm not in a fantasy football league this year. Just didn't feel like playing this time. But low and behold... now there is a new fantasy sport, Predicting tomorrow's headlines. Now this is way too fun to be good for my new weight loss plan.

Check it out, I'll see ya there climbing the ranks of current event predictors!

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates