« Home | Carnival of Comedy #22 » | My Black Widow » | Islamic Marriage Councellor » | Uttering a forged instrument? » | Windy Cindy's Skills to pay Bills » | Scanning the Newsstand » | Colombia's Coke Dilemma » | The Magic of the Irish » | My New Look is Here » | My New Look Coming to a Monitor Near You! » 

Friday, September 30, 2005 

Need Help Housing Milblogger's Hounds

Trevor at Will to Exist has been deployed to Iraq and needs some help finding some homes for his hounds. Check these pooches out and get in touch with Trevor if interested. Thanks to The Gunn Nutt for the post that brought this to my attention.

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to take one of these cute pups on myself at this time but this is the least I can do.

Click on the picture to learn more about the dog from Trevor himself...






Aren't they cute?!?!

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates