« Home | Sinise's Sincerity » | What a Difference a Year Makes! » | My Map Quest » | Veterans Day Links » | Perverted Justice » | Veterans Day Approaches » | Top Ten Reasons to Stop the ACLU » | French Fried » | I am so sick of the news right now I could puke.Sn... » | One Way to Cut Down on Hitchhiking in Vegas » 

Sunday, November 13, 2005 

Newdow's New Crusade

Surely in the hunt for atheist of the year, Michael Newdow is now after our money.

"In God We Trust" is like nails on a chalkboard to this annoying twerp. I found this on Stop the ACLU:
Michael Newdow says he'll ask a federal court to order removal of the national motto "In God We Trust" from U-S coins and currency. He says it violates the religious rights of atheists who belong to his "First Amendment Church of True Science."
Here's a knat with some press who thinks that removing "In God We Trust" is more important to his well being (or perhaps his paycheck?) than containing those who want to saw off his ugly head with a rusty machete.

Who does he think he's kidding? Not I said the fly...

linked with: bRight & Early, California Conservative, My Vast Right Wing Conspiracy, A North American Patriot, Weapons of Mass Discussion, The Wide Awakes, and The Political Teen

Passed you in the night! Just read about this Newdow clown a Stop the Aclu. Anyone know a good suicide bomber out of work? What about that guy in Jordan's wife! I could recommend a target a la O'Reilly ;-)

So yeah, rusty machete sounds good. *g*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates