« Home | 'Freedom From Religion' » | Narcissism on a Roll... » | The Gerry Mac Attack » | Politicians on Parade » | New Retirement Plan » | Way Down in Kosovo Returns » | My First Caption Contest » | Newdow's New Crusade » | Sinise's Sincerity » | What a Difference a Year Makes! » 

Friday, November 18, 2005 

Tyler, Where do You Find this Crap?!

I had to pimp this from Tyler D's site:
The First Annual MySpace Stupid Haircut Awards!

For your sampling pleasure:



Apparently this guy(?) cleanses his palate with delicate smells of wild meadow flowers just after huffing a gallon of gasoline.

Nice find TD... that is hilarious! If that weren't enough, he had to post this crap!

FREAKS!!!! Funny though!

ROFL you DO realize that really is BOY GEORGE right??? LOL He is definitely not the musician I listened to when I was growing up... (thank god I never listened to his lyrics closely or maybe I would have subconsciencly ended up with a "do" like that)*shudders*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates