« Home | No Relation! » | The Eve of Iraqi Elections » | Super Womb! » | Uncanny... » | Keeping a Good History Teacher from Becoming History » | Nice Try NYT! » | Tagged... I'm it » | The Power of the Open Source Media » | Slackin kinda... » | The Leader » 

Thursday, December 15, 2005 

MMMmmm I love Grape!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"MMmmm, get that thar finger over here gurl... I love Grape!"

I'm tempted to do a prizeless Caption Contest... but this is too easy!

Aww what the heck... fire away!

Here's some follow up stories about the Iraqi Elections today:

Strong Turnout For Iraq Vote
(CBS/AP) Millions of Iraqis, from tribal sheiks to entire families with children in tow, turned out Thursday to choose a parliament in a mostly peaceful election among the freest ever in the Arab world.
Downer 'delighted' at Iraqi elections turnout
Foreign Affairs Minister Alexander Downer says voting in the Iraqi parliamentary election went better than he expected.
Alright y'all... have at it with the captions...

Ssssteve: "Hey, where did you get this grape icing? Can I have a lick?"

Dr. Phat Tony: "Is that oil on your finger? You know I'll invade you for it."
^^^^^^^^^^^Winning Caption

Kira: "Finger painting? Fun! Can Dick and Condi play too?"

Daniel: "So THAT'S how my plum pie got that hole in it!"

Nice shot with the family video comment!!:} I think I am a little toasty!

You know the libs have got to be not sleeping well tonight. What no citizens of Iraq killed. Teddy is just drinking himself to sleep tonight!

caption: Hey, where did you get this grape icing? Can I have a lick?

Aw man I think my caption stinks.

Gotta do it Eddie Murphy style...

"Wanna lick? ...Psyche!"

At least it's not Bill Clinton in the picture.... I would not want to see the captions for that one..

Is that oil on your finger? You know I'll invade you for it.

"Finger painting? Fun! Can Dick and Condi play too?"

Roost: yikes... I don't think the color would be purple!

DPT: *laugh* THAT'S AWESOME

Kira: You Live!!! Great caption!

So THAT'S how my plum pie got that hole in it!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates