« Home | I've got mail... yaaaaaaaaay » | A little Blasphemy never killed anyone... oh wait ... » | Not for lack of effort... » | A Great Month of May » | Mother's Day Memory » | A lil Irish Humor from my Aunt Pat » | Oh, to be young again... » | For all you Mothers out There » | What a Whirlwind » | No Worries » 

Saturday, June 10, 2006 

Arena Madness

Somehow I suckered one of the higher-ups of the corporation I now work for to give me 7 tickets to the Arena Bowl tomorrow afternoon here in Las Vegas at the Thomas and Mack Center.

So if you happen to be one of the 25 people who tune into the Arena Bowl and see a dork wearing an authentic Buffalo Bills Jersey with my favorite Player's #12 on it (although my last name is embroydered on the back) surrounded by a sexy blonde and 5 lil crazy Peak clones bouncing around eating me out of house and home, you'll have spent time you'll never get back again...

Nontheless it'll be fun time spent with the kiddies and my lovely wife.

No, I don't understand the arena rules. I have no idea who's even playing...

I'm going to go there, scream my beehind off, and eat nasty arena food... perhaps I'll even make completely ignorant bets with coworkers that'll surely cement my place in the "What the Hell was I Thinking" Hall of Fame...

S'ok tho, the kids are going to marvel at noise and action.

Hey, it could be worse, we could be at the World Cup where we would be guaranteed a good stampedeing of puking hooligans mowing us over...

Just make sure that the seats are near the bathroom. They seem to be few and far between at the 'Mack.

now that's a tip that is critical!

Thanks Sean!!!

Dang - why didn't you wave back! Have a great work week!

Coool! that is soo cool! Have fun! And let the kids eat whatever they want till they puke!! HA

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

AHEM!!
About time for a little postage action, eh Peak?

Do not tempt happy fun ball!!

What a great site
»

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates