« Home | Operation October Vacation » | Awww Yeahhhhh... » | The Golden Girls Go Campaigning » | Poppin' Jalapenos » | Sarge is on tha loose » | 5 year old had nuttin on Kim Jong Il » | Have you now, or ever have been... » | Fantasy News » | Palin Bikini Photos » | Weighty Challenge » 

Friday, October 10, 2008 

Operation October Vacation Continued...

We got to do some awesome local hiking today... man we live in an awesome area of the country! I'm beat and not in the typing mood so I'll let the photos speak for themselves... oh and Sarge and Wease were under the weather today so they stayed home. If they're better tomorrow they'll join us for a day at the creek tomorrow...


















Looks like fun Brah!! your kids look awesome!! Have fun!!!

Very nice pictures! :) Cute kids, too.

We had a blast and found an excellent new place to picnic.

Thanks to my wife, my kids are adorable.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates