« Home | Poppin' Jalapenos » | Sarge is on tha loose » | 5 year old had nuttin on Kim Jong Il » | Have you now, or ever have been... » | Fantasy News » | Palin Bikini Photos » | Weighty Challenge » | Spit bath » | Tough Call... » | The Wease, a lizard, and an owie » 

Thursday, September 18, 2008 

The Golden Girls Go Campaigning

Found this on my bro's site and it is totally hilarious. As he noted, whoever put this together was an unemployed crazy person...

Check it out!

Ok, Josh. That was first rate.

Heheh... I knew you'd like this one, thanks for the linky love my brothah!

That was great! That took time to put together, too.

Good stuff that was funny!!

Friggin' awesome!!!

Awesome. Crazy unemployed people with lots of time on their hands rock!

Unless I'm dating them anyhow.. heh

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates