« Home | Prince Charles- The Master of the Obvious » | Tyler, Where do You Find this Crap?! » | 'Freedom From Religion' » | Narcissism on a Roll... » | The Gerry Mac Attack » | Politicians on Parade » | New Retirement Plan » | Way Down in Kosovo Returns » | My First Caption Contest » | Newdow's New Crusade » 

Saturday, November 19, 2005 

Classic Blog-er-view

I just read a classic post that will encapsulate this space and time in the history of the blog-o-sphere...

Basil sets up an interview with Harvey from Bad Example in a classic interchange.

I worshipped its initiative and that have liked the blog. Put link for that the personnels came here know his one blog and help to understand than treats such contest. After all, with functions the contest? Appear always!
Beijus

Um, thanks I think.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates