« Home | A Subtle Message from my Beautiful Wife » | Public School Preoccupations » | Weekend News Surf » | Iran Declares War on Cartoons » | Busted Terror Cell in Toledo » | Fox5News NY Terror Camp Story » | CP's Crusade » | Crazy Week » | Catch'up Time » | The Bonfire of the Vanities #136 » 

Sunday, March 05, 2006 

I'm really feelin the Love

Ok, despite my last post's pretentious view of the hormonal woman, I'm so very thankful to be of the married class of American men... because having to run the gauntlet of the single life nowadays would be absolutely maddening... especially here in Las Vegas where money talks and BS walks.

One of my buds, Jared, who's single and moved here (Las Vegas) from Albuquerque to help us with our business sent me this... and I have the feeling he's heard these from chicks he's struck-out on at the bars here.

Man: "Haven't we met before?"
Woman: "Perhaps. I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."

Man: "Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Man: "Is this seat empty?"
Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

Man: "Your place or mine?"
Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name."
Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?"
Woman: "I'm a female impersonator."

Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Woman: "Do not Enter"

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Woman: "Unfertilized !"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man: "I know how to please a woman."
Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing".

Man: "Your body is like a temple."
Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?
Yikes, good luck to ya Jared... you're gonna need it!

Smiles required from time to time! Glad to be in contact with a man who appreciates his wife so gently and then adds a grin! The famous Peakah Grin to be exact!

I don't think I ever want to be in the single market any time!!

Peakah, you WILL submit this to the Carnival of Comedy... or I will duly hijack it!

Peak's!! Brah!! Put down the X-box controller and Post something!!! I'm starting to jones here!!! I neeeed a fix maaaaaaan!!! Anything!! Come on man!! Hooook a brotha up!!

Ssssteve, relax and have a donut!

chrys: Appreciating my angel is easy, how she deals with me is a whole different story...

Ssss: I'm feelin that!

Hippie: I think ya lost me there.

bob: if you insist... no hijacking my already hijacked crap!

Ssss: getting the DT's eh? I'll see what I got in the stash....

Linda: *LAUGH* right on!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates