« Home | Catch'up Time » | The Bonfire of the Vanities #136 » | Who Knew? » | Future Subway Sandwich name: The Mecca Melt » | Down tha Stretch They Come... » | First of all I would like to Thank... » | Jumpin the Sharkey » | Crash and Burn » | A SOTU Fo'U » | For Bloggin' Outloud!?! » 

Saturday, February 18, 2006 

Crazy Week

Well, I've been up to my ears in work lately. A potential partnership with the company I work for and Monster.com has been in the works putting us all on edge.

This could be an excellent deal for us allowing us to penetrate the market much further with the Monster.com branding, or it could potentially put me out of work! I'll just have to see how it goes.

Ok ok ok... I've also been hooked on my Xbox Live's version of Tiger Woods PGA Tour '06 each night. Just writing about it has induced me to fire it up to play as I write. I'll be right back...

Yeah I know I'm lame... save it.

The flu bug has devastated my wife so I've been Mr. Mom all week. Thankfully she's feeling better and things are starting to get back to normal... sort of.

Valentines Day was a little different this year than in the past. I delivered flowers for a local flower shop and became one of the most popular guys in Las Vegas as I motored all over the city delivering beautiful bouquets of roses to other's loved ones at work and at home.

It's amazing how friendly women are when you have a dozen long stem roses in your hands! Unfortunately, with my wife's flu bug, and me working, we didn't get much time to spend together that day. I'll make it up to her though. I found an awesome restaurant that I know she'll love and we'll have a sweet romantic dinner alone soon.

I pretty much worked for free when I picked up a $100 parking ticket for parking in front of a fire hydrant downtown when running some flowers into the Bank of America highrise.

Well, I just finished my interview over at Basil's Blog and he should have it up anytime now. Go check it out and let me know whether I've confirmed or denied your suspicions of my sanity.

Hopefully I'll be able to return to more regular posting soon. It figures that I would ditch my blog at the time I have the most readers I've ever had!

*shrug* It's not like this makes me any money or anything...
Besides, what could I possibly add to stories about Dick Cheney blasting his bud in the mug, Iran's desire to induce WWIII, or the fact that the United Arab Emirates may soon be controlling our ports...

...and it may be the liberals who save us from this disaster!
Yikes...

YEAY - YEAH - YAAAA - Never knew how to spell it!? ANYWAY - nice to see the $100 "flower boy" typing something! Glad Mrs. Peak is better. Mr. Mom in your family means several Mr. Moms. Seems sooner or later - whatever company you are working for - you must be prepared to be "bought."

I make it a point to never ask "interview" questions - too much like an extra long "meme" and I don't want to be the next victim! You did well!

Great job with the interview, I just finished reading it over at Basils place.

BTW, (I meant to say something when you first changed it, but I lurk more than I comment)nice new look you have here. I kept thinking I was at the wrong place the first time I seen it, must have refreshed the page 50 times.

Awesome interview Brah! Glad to have you back. Make sure and take care of that wife of yours and those kids. Mr Mom McFly!! Ha that is a mouth full.

btw, I am going to be in SoCal in March. I might go home back to Washington via Vegas, would love to bend an elbow with ya. I'll e-mail you later.

chrys: thanks! you can ask me anything you want right here...

lost: yeah, I hope to bring back the old page eventually. I like the looks of this one tho, it's nice and clean and I dig the colors.

SeanS: Sure thing brah. I don't know much about the restaurants around here but this one looks really good... although pricey. It's Hugo's Cellar at 4 Queens on freemont street.

Ssssteve: sounds good! Keep me posted.

Great job, Josh! Sorry for the lame questions... I just couldn't help myself on the tree question.

*grin* Hey, it gave me an excuse to use one of my pictures from Hawaii! I didn't mind it at all!

But I realized that when you asked me the artist question, I was locked on to music, not painting...

As for my favorite painters:
Monet and Dali are my two favorites.

Good to see you back. The interview was a nice insight too. And if you ever take that American Tour trip, please say you'll swing through Dallas so I can buy you a pint or two.

Rooster: that offer just may influence the ole itinerary!
*grin*

Thanks man.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates