« Home | Supreme Court Crumbles » | Brits are Busted, Clark is Coo-Coo » | 10,000th Visitor! » | Front Page News Sun Nov. 27th » | Convenient Targets » | Urban Foraging » | Tis the Season to be Pushy » | Thanksgiving 2005 » | Two Tough Questions » | Dis-Oriented » 

Monday, November 28, 2005 

Jammin Christmas Lights

These are the coolest Christmas Lights I've ever seen.

Found the link at 45-Caliber Justice...

Random Yak adds: uglychristmaslights.com

OK, that's entertaining. We found the same lights via different sites. Excellent to see them getting airtime here too.

Have you seen www.uglychristmaslights.com ?

These people are making my set of curtain lights look shabby! On the other hand, I live on a dead end rd and only one person actually sees my lights.

Some really schweet decorations up over at Ogre's View, photo of his home, but I'm too lazy to run down the link. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates