« Home | Redneck Athiests Pathetic Plea for Attention » | Floating this Weekend Away... » | I hwuut my fin-guhh... » | Bulletin! Bulletin! » | Exposing Roots of Terrorism in USA? » | Weekend News Cruise/ Open Post » | Shedding Some Light? » | The Revolution Begins » | Gilani Feeling the Heat » | In Defense of the Law » 

Wednesday, April 12, 2006 

Hump Day Humor- Frank J's World

Dude is the best... a must read for a good laugh to help get'chall to Friday.
"Yet another grand day of me being in charge of the world," President Bush said as he looked out the window of the White House. He then saw a new building next to his labeled "El Casa Blanca."

About me

  • I'm Peakah
  • From White Mountains, Arizona, United States
  • ...this isn't who it would be, if it wasn't who it is...
Check Me Out
Listed on BlogShares
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates